As there is a lot of buzz around this topic I have asked at Inspektorat Uzbrojenia (Armament Inspectorate) about the armament which is already integrated on Polish M-346 and which should only be simulated.
– SUU-20 training bombs
– air-to-air missiles on wing tips (AIM-9X class)
– air to air (AIM-120C class)
– air- to-ground (AGM-65G2 class);
– unguided rockets (70 mm);
– AGM-154C-JSOW class armament;
– AGM-84 class aniti-ship missiles;
– AGM-88 HARM class missiles;
– laser guided 500 pounds bombs (GBU-12E/B Paveway II class);
– laser guided 2000 pounds bombs (GBU-24 Paveway III class);
– GPS/INS guided 500 pounds bombs (GBU-38 JDAM class);
– GPS/INS guided 2000 pounds bombs (GBU-31 JDAM class);
– classic 500 pounds bombs (Mk 82 class);
– classic 2000 pounds bombs (Mk 84 class).
Additionally the system should be able to simulate the fact of having a M61 like aircraft cannon and its usage.